Here’s a Shared Situation Guide starter set for organizing a picnic. It could likely be adapted for organizing some other event like a party, dinner or outing. This set is only one document, which keeps things simple. Below are some highlights. The link to the set is at the end.
Our group of friends would like to organize a picnic late next month.
- We’d like, if possible, for people to contribute to the planning and contribute to the picnic itself, in ways that they find enjoyable and stimulating.
- We’d like, if possible, for people to enjoy themselves at the picnic.
- We’d like, as much as possible, to coordinate the timing so it works with people’s schedules.
Needed or Wanted Proxri
- We need ideas for a good park where we can have the picnic.
- We need people to collaborate to bring food and drinks.
- We need people to coordinate for scheduling a good time for the picnic.
- We need ideas for other fun things to do at the picnic, and/or near the park for before or after the picnic.
- Ideas for a Good Park for the Picnic
- Collaborating on Food and Drink
- Coordinating for Scheduling
- Ideas for Other Fun Things to Do
Link to the Set
Here’s the link to this starter set.